One of the questions that many people ask, is “How can I create a successful movie website?”. What can you do to create a successful movie website? I have also posted within Digitalpoint on “10 reasons why Movie Sites will ALWAYS make money” as shown here : http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1664766
Here are 10 reasons why I believe movie sites will always make money for whoever owns them :
1) Always in demand - Movie sites are always going to be on demand no matter what …
2) Fun to watch - Movie sites are great, because you could watch them and make money at the same time!
3) Never saturated – When was the last time the world stopped watching movies? … NEVER!
4) Traffic is there – There will always be traffic wherever movie sites are being hosted
5) High on demand – People want movies, people need movies, and people enjoy movies.
6) Easy to update – It’s very easy to update a movie site, especially if you have a good source
7) High on traffic – Once you have a movie site that gets some traffic, that traffic will turn into recurring traffic
8) Increased popularity – The more traffic that you get onto your movie site, the more people will talk about it
9) Easy to create – Find a competitor movie site, put your own twist to it, and profit!
10) Easy to manage – It doesn’t take alot to manage a movie site, especially if all you need to do is copy and paste!
Now the real question is, how can I create a successful movie website that will continue to generate income for myself? What I have done in the past to see how movie sites work, is I would find the websites that have already been successful, making money and have sold to others at a large sum of cash. Here are some examples of movie sites that have sold on the website selling place called flippa :
But you generally get the idea! As you have seen throughout the links, many of the movie sites were created in wordpress, and use a specific theme! here’s an example of a theme which can be found within these sites below :
Now it’s actually really simple creating a website like these. What you would need to do is THINK outside the box. When you think outside the box, you will be able to find different ways in which you can make money with these type of websites. Sure you can copy the websites being sold on flippa, but it would be more beneficial for you if you actually created your own website from fresh!
Now basically here’s what you need to create a movie site :
1) A content management system like wordpress or Joomla – You need a CMS to be able to hold and update your movie site instantly without having to change alot of HTML code! Wordpress and joomla would be perfect for this type of job. Either get a wordpress or a joomla template that will fit the description of what you are trying to do.
2) A source to find your movies – You will need some sort of source to find your movies such as megavideo.com, youtube.com, or youku.com. I prefer megavideo, and youku, because those are the two sites in which you will be able to find many videos and movies which you can embed onto your own wordpress or joomla website.
3) Traffic to supply your website – Now that you have the tools and the “how to” to creating your movie website, you will need the “how to” to getting traffic onto your website! There’s a very old method to generating traffic onto your website mentioned within the BlackhatGuide membership forums which could be found here : http://login.blackhatguide.net/showthread.php?t=717 Unfortunately, you have to be a member to view this method
Creating a movie website is extremely easy in terms of getting the content, and site up. The only problem with these type of websites is that you will need to find a good stable source of hungry internet viewers who want to watch these movies. There are various ways in which you can do this such as forums, blogs, and other tv related discussion areas. If you want to do this the faster way, I would recommend that you join the BlackhatGuide membership to learn how we Black hatters do things in style
Incoming search terms:
- how to make a movie website
- how to create a movie website
- how to make a movie site
- how does putlocker make money
- creating a movie website
- how to make movie website
- create a movie website
- how to create movie website
- how to create a video website
- how to make a movie streaming website
- how to streaming sites make money black hat
- How to create a movie stream site
- how to make a successful movie review blog
- design a movie website
- create a movie streaming website
No related posts.